reclaimed crafts has moved!

Please visit us at our new website!


Sunday, November 29

newspaper printing block = bud vase

Cruised up to the amazing Loot: Found and Made in Turners Falls last night and picked up some gorgeous vintage advertising letterpress printing blocks.  



I highly recommend a late afternoon jaunt to Turners - cruise around Loot (leave child behind), then head to the amazingly delicious and beautifully decorated Five Eyed Fox.  

  
The little guy spent the day with cousins and uncle downhill skiing (oy, already?).  In that time, I managed to have a lovely brunch with hubby (Sunday Globe inclusive!) and turn the printing blocks into bud vases by drilling holes into the top for teeny tiny test tubes, compliments of my favorite science teacher.  It gave me an excellent opportunity to get more practice on my drill press, which is my new favorite piece of equipment in the workshop.  

Warren Five Cent Savings Bank



Ceresota Not Bleached Flour
Special Value!


wen 4 3/4%!


Boston Penny Savings Bank




Pet Motel (backside)

2 comments: