reclaimed crafts has moved!

Please visit us at our new website!


Saturday, August 13

thank you cards: big bang for the buck

My mom taught me well:  always send a thank you card.  I've been fortunate to have lots of amazing guest speakers for the class I'm teaching at Smith College this summer, so I had a great excuse to make a bunch of adorable thank you cards using maps, scraps, a vintage dictionary from my friend Laurie and old magazines.



disk harrow.  of course.

locally made strawberry ice cream
(good thing I'm a better crafter than photographer...)

love that car stamp!

from an old new england cookbook

this is my favorite, and the best part is that it went to
my friend's mom whose name just happens to be Buzzy!

crafting + beer = serious creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment