reclaimed crafts has moved!

Please visit us at our new website!


Thursday, April 8

Clothes Pins, The Beginning




The minute I found this enormous old bag of vintage clothespins at a yard sale I knew our adventure was officially underway. I didn't know what we'd do with them, but I knew we needed them. They are the cool old-fashioned kind, wrapped in wire and with beautiful rounded heads. I imagined the woman who owned the house sewing the bag that still held the clothespins the day I purchased them ($1!).


Laurie took one look at them and knew immediately they should be flipped on their beautiful heads to serve as a mail holder. Here she is, wielding power tools, creating her vision.


And here it is, a naked mail holder, soon to be decoupaged and stamped to perfection!






No comments:

Post a Comment